Super Bowl 50, baby!! I love it, and by “it” I mean the FOOD!! This is one of those dishes that will make you popular and loved…I honestly can’t think of anyone who doesn’t like some spinach artichoke dip…nope. I crafted this recipe after making different versions over the years. It’s not super dense, where you pull out all of the spinach with one dip because it’s tangled together, and I love how fluffy it is.
This recipe=easy peasy…seriously. Just spray the inside of the slow-cooker with cooking spray, dump all the ingredients in the slow-cooker, mix, turn on high for the first hour and low for the second hour, and stir every 15-20 minutes until 2 hours is up…Can it get simpler??! If it could, please let me know! The yum-a-licious result is a creamy and o-so-cheesy dip that is perfect for game day!
- 14 oz Can of Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 5-10 oz Fresh Baby Spinach (depends on your personal preference)
- 1-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced (depends on your personal preference)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ C Mayonnaise
- ¼ C Milk
- ½ C Sour Cream
- 1 C Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/3 C Parmigiano Reggiano
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp. Onion Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Spray the inside of the slow-cooker with cooking spray.
- Put all of the ingredients into the slow-cooker and stir.
- Set the slow-cooker to high for the first hour, and turn down to low for the second hour.
- Stir every 15-20 minutes.